Trixiewiz e.V dedicates itself to self-empowerment, self-confidence, strengthening, networking and self-determination of refugee_migrants in need of protection, particularly women* refugee_migrants (LGBTTIQ*).
We are happy to expand our work with the new integration-facilitators* project.
We are a transcultural team with the principles: solidarity, collaboration and mutual empowerment.
we can support you with:
- basic information to general questions
- information on administrative issues
- information on applying for (social) benefits (ALG II, benefits for housing, children and childcare etc.)
- information on the health system (health insurance etc.)
- help with job search and further training
- referral to specialist consultation (lawyers, psychologists, sworn translators and interpreters etc.)
- assistance in cases of violent situations in the family and in everyday life
- assistance in cases of discriminatory, racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic life situations
- accompaniment by appointment to state offices and public authorities
We also hold open consultation sessions (by appointment) in camps and women-shelters.
In our team we speak:
German, English, Arabic, Farsi, Dari, Russian and Spanish.
We are a safe space for women* and LGBTTIQ*. We will listen to you, discuss possible solutions together and support you in difficult moments. Each topic will be handled with confidentiality and discretion.
We are available for women* refugee_migrants (LGBTTIQ*) at the trixiewiz e.V office space on Tuesdays from 13:00 until 16:00 and Wednesdays from 14:00 until 17:00. Only by appointment it is also possible to meet on Mondays or Thursdays.
You can register under email@example.com
(030) 55 57 15 29
+49 177 2987718 (Spanish, Russian, English, German)
+49 177 2987689 (Arabic, English, German)
+49 177 2987746 (Farsi, English, German)
Access with public transportation: M12, M4, M13 (tram) or with 255 (bus)
The project “Integration-Facilitators in Pankow“ is sponsored by the Berlin Senate Administration for Integration, Labor and Social Affairs as part of the Regional Framework Programme for Integration-Facilitators.