Trixiewiz e.V dedicates itself to the self-empowerment, self-confidence, strengthening, networking, and self-determination of refugee/migrants in need of protection (particularly women* and LGBTTIQ* people).
We are happy to expand on this work with our new Integration-Facilitators* Project.
We are a transcultural team dedicated to the principles of solidarity, collaboration, and mutual empowerment.
We can provide support in the following areas:
- Basic information to general questions
- Information on administrative issues
- Information on applying for (social) benefits (ALG II, benefits for housing, children and childcare etc.)
- Information on the healthcare system (health insurance etc.)
- Help with job searches and further training
- Referrals to specialists (lawyers, psychologists, certified translators and interpreters, etc.)
- Assistance in the case of domestic violence or violence in everyday life
- Assistance in the case of racist, sexist, homophobic, or transphobic life situations
- Accompaniment by appointment to state offices and public authorities
We also hold open consultation sessions (by appointment) in camps and women’s shelters.
Our team speaks the following languages:
German, English, Arabic, Farsi, Dari, Russian, and Spanish.
We are a safe space for women* and LGBTTIQ* people. We will listen, discuss potential solutions, and support you in difficult moments. Each issue will be handled with confidentiality and discretion.
You can register by emailing email@example.com
(030) 55 57 15 29
+49 177 2987718 (Spanish, Russian, English, German)
+49 177 2987689 (Arabic, English, German)
+49 177 2987746 (Farsi, English, German)
Access by public transportation: M12, M4, M13 (tram) or with 255 (bus)
The project “Integration-Facilitators in Pankow“ is sponsored by the Berlin Senate Administration for Integration, Labor, and Social Affairs as part of the Regional Framework Programme for Integration-Facilitators.